Arnica Gel Premium Extra Strong 125 gr. and Arnica Herb Tea 4 oz. 113gr. fight the pain
Very glandular rhizomatous aromatic herb, belonging to the same family as daisies, it is grown and harvested in temperate areas of Mexico, it reaches 60 centimeters in height, it has yellow sometimes orange flowers, with upright, hairy stems, with few branches. It contains photochemicals such as flavonoids, alkaloids, terpenoids, coumarins and carotenoids, these properties are what give it the ability to act as an analgesic, antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Benefits and properties of Arnica tea
- Helps reduce cholesterol in the blood
- Helps in the treatment of varicose veins
- Helps to eliminate hemorrhoids
- Helps relieve stiffness in arthritis
- Helps reduce bruising, contusions and bruises
- It can be used as a remedy for dental pain
- It can relieve the discomfort of insect itches, hives and minor burns.
- Helps fight acne
- Helps relieve sore throats
How to prepare Arnica tea
We heat 1 liter of water, take a handful of Arnica and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.