Bloodroot Herb Tea Bloodroot 4 oz. 113gr. Canadensis Heart Support
The name bloodroot derives from the Latin "sanguis" which means blood, because of the milky orange juice of the plant. Originally from Canada, "canadensis". The American Indians already used the roots to cure a large number of ills. The juice of this plant, for example, was used to dye the skin, to hunt insects and to dye objects. American and French dyers also commonly used bloodroot for the same purpose. It was prescribed in small doses, in the form of powders or tinctures, and was also used as a sudorific and expectorant, in case of chronic bronchitis.
Benefits and Properties
- Helps to breathe better.
- Helps strengthen the heart.
- Relieves headaches and migraines.
- Improves blood circulation.
- It stimulates cell growth and repair, stimulating metabolism.
- Provides more energy for daily activities.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- It is an interesting anti-inflammatory for the protection of the articular muscle system.
- It is an ideal complement for spectacular pumping.