Chaparro Bitter Herb Tea 4 oz. 113gr. Bitter Chaparro Wood
It is a thorny bush that reaches 2 to 15 meters in height, the bark is light brown, its leaves are elliptical oval. The bitter chaparro contains medicinal properties in the treatment of diabetes, as anti-inflammatory, to control high blood pressure and as an astringent.
Benefits of Bitter Chaparro
- Helps fight gastrointestinal problems
- Helps improve appetite
- Helps treat gallbladder problems
- Helps improve vision
- Helps eliminate parasites and amoebas
- Helps fight Malaria
- Helps prevent the development of tumors
- Considered a powerful antioxidant
- Helps stop diarrhea
- Helps regulate blood glucose levels
We heat 1 liter of water, take a handful of Bitter Chaparro and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.