Herba del Coup Herb Tea 4 oz. 113 grams Oenothera Rosea Mexican Herb
The Oenothera rosea also known as grass of the blow, is native to Mexico, a plant that reaches between 5 and 15 centimeters in height. The leaves of the grass of the blow are lance-shaped with a slightly undulating edge, the flowers are solitary, beautiful pink or violet. Its use in traditional medicine is due to its properties to relieve ailments or injuries, especially of the skin. Helps disinfect, heal skin conditions, such as sores, infected lesions, scabies and itching. It also contains properties that make it a very effective plant to strengthen the immune system and purify the body.
Benefits of Hit Grass
- Helps deflate bumps.
- Helps fight skin conditions.
- Helps disinfect wounds.
- Helps eliminate bumps and bruises.
- Helps fight tumors and postemas.
- Helps relieve body pain.
- Helps attack stomach problems.
- Helps regulate menstruation.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body.