Horse Chestnut Herb Tea 4 oz. 113gr. Horse Chestnut Circulatory Support Veins
It is full of Flavenoids, citric acid, acetic acid and proteins for all these properties it is used in natural medicine as in traditional medicine. For this purpose, the seeds, the bark and sometimes the leaves are mainly used.
Benefits and properties
- Helps improve blood flow
- Helps reduce fluid retention
- Helps relieve hemorrhoids
- Helps prevent cell damage
- It is a source of antioxidants
- Used for male fertility
- Helps eliminate the feeling of numbness
- Helps prevent the appearance of hemorrhoids
- Helps relieve rheumatic pain.