HORSE TAIL (Also available in presentations of 8 ounces, 1 pound and wholesale)
It is a perennial herbaceous plant, known for hundreds of years by the Romans and Greeks, it was used to heal wounds for digestive disorders, nosebleeds and infections. Horsetail grows wild and is also known as bottlebrush, paddock pipes, this plant has no leaves or flowers. It is a great source of potassium, aluminum and magnesium as well as being a great reliever for itching and rashes.
BENEFITS OF COLA DE CABALLO
- Helps combat fluid retention
- Helps eliminate urinary infections
- Helps relieve incontinence
- Helps regulate the menstrual period
- Helps fight inflammation of the tonsils
- Helps eliminate gout
- Helps care for skin and nails
- Helps heal wounds
- Helps increase urine production
- Helps reduce tendon inflammation
- Helps control nosebleeds
MODE OF USE:
We heat 1 liter of water, take a fist of Cola de Caballo and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.
- Do not take this product in case of pregnancy or lactation
- Consumption of this product can lower blood sugar levels
- Horsetail should not be administered in patients with vitamin B1 deficiency.
- The administration of this product in alcoholics is not recommended.
- It is the responsibility of the person who consumes or recommends it.
- Not FDA approved
- Results may vary