Lemon Cedron Herb Tea 4 oz. 113gr. Organic Mexican Herb Stress Relief
It is also known as Lemongrass or Lemon grass, it has a strong lemon-lime aroma, a bush that can reach up to 3 meters in height with small white flowers. It is used for infusions, perfumery and cosmetics due to its great bactericidal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, carminative and sedative active ingredients. It has also been shown to be of great benefit for skin care, hair and even teeth.
- Helps relieve symptoms of common colds or flu
- Helps reduce anxiety and stress
- Helps improve digestion
- It helps you lose weight
- Helps control allergic reactions
- Helps prevent wounds from becoming infected
- Helps control rheumatic pain
- Promotes the elimination of toxins from the body
- Helps fight bad breath
- Helps prevent stomach spasms
- Helps relax and tone nerves
How to prepare lemongrass tea
We heat 1 liter of water, take a fist of Cidron and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.