Lemon Herb Tea 4 oz. 113 grams Lemongrass Tea Zacate Limon
It is also known as lemongrass or zacatillo, originally from India, it is a perennial plant that is harvested in warm areas of Mexico, it has long leaves and a citrus aroma, it is caffeine-free so it can be drunk during the day without adverse effects on sleep. It is used as an ingredient in various culinary recipes and as a medicinal plant for digestive problems, purifying, anti-inflammatory, etc.
Benefits of lemon tea
- Helps control high levels of triglycerides and cholesterol.
- Helps stimulate digestion.
- Helps reduce blood pressure.
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Helps expel gases from the body.
- Helps fight spasms or involuntary contractions.
- Helps cure colds and coughs.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Helps soothe stomach aches and headaches.
- It is considered effective for disinfecting wounds.