Mexican Cypress Herb Tea 4 oz. 113gr. Organic Cypress Wood Inhale to Relieve Congestion
It is a coniferous tree that reaches 30 meters in height with a narrow and elongated crown, the leaves are very small, scaly, triangular and arranged in 4 series. Ripe glands and tender shoots and leaves contain an essential oil with cedrol, camphene, and alpha-pinene, as well as flavenoids and tannins. Cypress nuts contain active ingredients with antiviral properties. These molecules have a direct action on viruses and allow to eliminate the infection.
Cypress infusion benefits
- Helps improve blood circulation
- Helps fight hemorrhoids and warts
- Helps control urinary incontinence
- Helps eliminate diarrhea
- Helps control anxiety and stress
- Helps calm cough and control asthma
- Helps reduce varicose ulcers
- Helps fight rheumatism
- Helps reduce pimples and acne
- Helps fight excess sweating
How to prepare cypress tea
We heat 1 liter of water, take a fist of Cypress and add to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.