NETTLE (Also available in presentations of 1 pound and wholesale)
Known for its high fiber content, nettle is a wild-type perennial plant that grows in humid and tropical areas of Mexico, it is a plant with ancient uses for being a great source of Vitamin A, B, C, E, minerals, iron , calcium, magnesium and zinc. In addition to containing a large number of vitamins, it also works as an astringent and diuretic. This plant does not reach a size greater than 100 centimeters and has a branched stem, with opposite leaves, the nettle is not so famous or is forgotten but it really is a true wonder of nature.
BENEFITS OF NETTLE
- Help with joint problems
- Helps purify the blood and body
- Helps prevent constipation
- help against dandruff
- Helps eliminate urinary tract infections
- Helps regulate blood glucose levels
- Helps reduce fluid retention
- Contains an expectorant effect
- Great source of antioxidants
- Helps fight anemia
MODE OF USE:
We heat 1 liter of water, take a fist of Nettle and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.
- Do not take this product in case of pregnancy or lactation
- This product should not be administered to people with hypertension, heart and kidney failure
- It is the responsibility of the person who consumes or recommends it.
- Not FDA approved
- Results may vary
We have more than 120 different plants, if you want wholesale prices you can visit our Ebay store or you can send us a message attaching a list of what you need and by this same means we will send you the quote.
Remember by buying our plants you are contributing to the development of various indigenous communities in Nayarit, Mexico!
It is the responsibility of whoever consumes or recommends it. It is not approved by the FDA. Results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.