Palo Brasil Herb Tea 4 oz. 113 grams Palo Brazil Mexicanas Log Wood
Brazilwood, also known as waterwood, is a perennial tropical tree with a large brown trunk, long green leaves and yellow flowers in the form of clusters that have a pleasant aroma. This tree can reach 5 meters and they can be found in warm areas of Mexico, it is consumed by various cultures for its medicinal properties which stand out for strengthening the body and preventing many diseases.
Benefits of Palo Brasil
- Helps purify the blood
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Helps strengthen the respiratory system
- Helps prevent skin diseases
- Helps prevent kidney and bladder problems
- Helps to cause a feeling of satiety for longer
- May help prevent cancer
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Helps stabilize heart rhythm
How to prepare Palo Brasil infusion
We heat 1 liter of water, take a handful of Palo Brazil and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.