Pata de Vaca Cow's Foot Leaf Herb Tea 4 oz. 113 grams ox hoof
The Pata de Vaca is also known as the Hoof of the Ox, it is a plant that has medicinal properties for the treatment of diabetes mellitus, the name of this plant is due to the fact that its leaves are deciduous and lobed in shape makes them look like a footprint of a cow's hoof. The Pata de Vaca is native to South America, commonly called vegetable insulin, for its hypoglycemic properties, it also has diuretic properties that favor the elimination of toxins through urine.
Benefits of the Pata de Vaca Leaves
- Helps control blood sugar levels
- Helps fight the common cold
- Helps prevent infection in superficial wounds
- Helps treat urinary tract infections
- Helps prevent the appearance of kidney stones
- Helps stimulate fluid elimination
- Helps lower blood cholesterol
- Helps fight cystitis
How to prepare Pata de Vaca Leaves tea
Heat 1 liter of water, take a handful of Pata de Vaca Leaf and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.