Plantain Leaves Herb Tea 4 oz. 113gr. Plantago Major Plantein
It is a perennial medicinal plant that has green leaves and seeds that are used for soups, stews, purees and for medical purposes. The leaves are large, green in color and contain mucilages that exert emollient properties, that is, they soften the respiratory tract. Its tannin content exerts an antibiotic action. The aucubin present in the leaves has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe coughs. It is a plant that can be used both internally and externally.
- Helps fight urinary infections
- Helps reduce nighttime incontinence.
- Helps fight respiratory tract infections.
- Helps relieve cough.
- Helps eliminate thrush and pharyngitis.
- Helps fight liver problems.
- Helps relieve heartburn.
- Helps combat fluid retention.
- diuretic effect.
- Helps eliminate diarrhea.
- Helps heal wounds
MODE OF USE:
We heat 1 liter of water, take a fist of Llanten and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.