Three Rib Stick Herb Tea 4 oz. 113 grams 3 Serjania Wheelbarrow Stem Ribs
This plant is native to Mexico, it grows in warm, semi-warm, and temperate climates. It is commonly known as Bejuco de tres ribas, empanadas, palo de tres ribas negro or tres equis. It is a climbing plant with triangular-shaped furrowed stems, it has small white flowers and fruits that measure approximately 2 centimeters. It has been used to create antibodies to prevent future infections and to detoxify the gallbladder and kidneys.
Benefits of Palo Tres Costillas
- Helps fight kidney problems
- Helps prevent urinary incontinence
- Helps eliminate urinary tract infections
- Helps eliminate kidney and gallstones
- Helps reduce the symptoms of Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Helps stimulate urine production
- Helps reduce kidney inflammation
- Helps fight circulatory problems
- Helps prevent fluid retention
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels
How to prepare Three Ribs tea
We heat 1 liter of water, take a handful of Palo de Tres Costillas and add it to the water, let it boil for 3 or 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for a few more minutes. Strain and drink as day water (cold or hot). It is recommended to drink 1 cup of tea for prevention and 2 cups for a medical condition.